Business Intelligence Analyst, Fraud at Robinhood
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
You will be responsible for leading the organization, development, and advancement of business intelligence analytics for the Fraud Operations team at Robinhood. You will work closely with multiple groups, teams and stakeholders to create data-driven insights that feed business decisions.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Develop a deep understanding of the business intelligence needs of the larger team, the groups within it, and their stakeholders
- Work cross functionally across the data stack: data definition, acquisition, transformation, and visualization
- Deliver consistent and insightful metrics, dashboards, and reports for various stakeholders, including senior management
- Choose visualization techniques that best describe the data for a given scenario
- Evaluate and recommend tools that will help advance the team’s BI capabilities
- Interpreting/cleaning/exploring/and analyzing data from across multiple systems
- Encouraging and enabling a team data culture
- Assisting team, business partners, and stakeholders with data requests & analysis
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 1+ years experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst or relevant / transferable role
- Expertise delivering insights with various tools: SQL, Excel, Tableau, Looker, or other data tools.
- Strong track record building and maintaining rich-but-simple data visualizations
- Demonstrated ability to execute across the entire data pipeline
- Ability to prioritize against competing demands and deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with on-site and remote teams
- Advanced degree in a relevant field
- Experience in financial crimes business intelligence
- ETL experience
- Experience forecasting and using statistical methods
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.