Business Analyst - Contract position
We are searching for a Business Analyst!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Business Analyst do at Cyber GRX?
You will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us grow our business. You will serve as a vital link between our business and our clients, helping to define and develop technical solutions and new business processes that meet business needs and requirements.
You will be working with a talented group of product managers, business leaders, designers, researchers, and developers. These individuals are self-motivated, proactive and action-based and we work collaboratively to ensure consistency and reusability. We take pride in the work we do and the solutions we provide our users. We help our users and the business re-imagine the way people, process and technology mesh in the digital world through research and design thinking as well as sound product management practices. We are driving a user-centered design culture and we take any opportunity to educate and share our methodology with the business. We work cross-functionally and collaboratively with all parts of the business. CyberGRX lets you express your creativity in our dynamic office.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You’ll partner with Operations, Customer Success, Product, Sales, and Engineering to understand the customer’s business and technical requirements and ensuring that the solutions align with those needs
- You will create requirements specifications that are simple, agile and consumable by all parts of the product delivery team
- You’ll collaborate with Engineering and Product Management teams to validate data connector and platform functionality.
- You will analyze requirements and distill into actionable epics and stories
- You’ll manage stakeholder requirements
- You will create visual models of process and data
- You’ll facilitate requirements session both one-on-one and group settings
What you bring to the table:
- You have a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Analytics or related field
- You’ve got at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- You are a self-starter able to drive towards goals and manage time effectively
- You’re endlessly curious and have a drive to find answers to burning questions
- You have experience with data analysis and ability to diagnose and solve problems by leveraging data insights
- You can communicate effectively with all levels of the organizations, including executives, sales, marketing and product stakeholders.
- You have superior analytical skills and the ability to think on the fly
- You have strong skills in interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.