Associate Media Analyst
HomeAdvisor is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for analysis to help optimize TV and radio media buying for the HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List brands.
The Associate Media Analyst will work closely with internal and external teams to understand the effectiveness of offline media buys. The individual will be responsible for aggregating data, maintaining reporting for the offline marketing team and analyzing performance trends to identify areas for improvement. The ideal candidate is organized, has strong attention-to-detail and is extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel.
What you’ll do:
The Associate Media Analyst will be responsible for helping to oversee performance of offline media, including TV, radio and other marketing partnerships. In this role, you will:
- Gather, record and analyze data to help make media optimization decisions for both brands (HomeAdvisor & Angie’s List)
- Interpret data to provide insights into performance trends and make recommendations for changes or improvements
- Consolidate data and summarize offline performance in weekly reports for distribution to senior-level executives
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to answer performance questions, determine A/B test results, etc.
- Establish effective working relationship with external agency and ensure that all data processes are running smoothly, solving issues as they arise
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to analyze data in different ways and provide additional views on performance
Experience and skills that are meaningful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or data analytics, mathematics, marketing, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers
- A resourceful team-member, with the ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- TV experience is a plus
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 11 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, CO. This Associate Media Analyst will sit in our Golden office for the immediate future; HomeAdvisor will be opening a new Headquarters in central Denver (RiNo Arts District) in the Spring of 2019.
If you'd like to learn more about HomeAdvisor and ask specific questions prior to applying, you can sign up for one of our weekly chats with our Recruiting team: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us. Please note this is not an interview, but an opportunity for you to ask specific questions.
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
Bachelors or better in Mathematics or related field.
Organized and detail-oriented
Strong verbal and written communication
Advanced knowledge of Excel