Architect - Network Data & Analytics at DISH, an EchoStar Company (Greater Denver Area, CO)
DISH is a Fortune 200 company that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service - Sling TV - that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television. Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA.
We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve, to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategize and build cloud-based data frameworks to provide network data access and analytics solutions in network domains and levels.
- Manage end-to-end data architecture for proposed network solutions.
- Identify business needs and create required data structures that meets the requirements and aligns enterprise standards.
- Develop data application architecture for the network data analytics solutions.
- Define and manage data process flows to aggregate and digest the network information within the organization.
- Deploy integrated data analytics framework (application-level, data network and access-related analytics) in a 5G system to support service-based architectures.
- Research & deploy analytical solution across network, service & customer assurance.
- Ensure quality control of data through the development and maintenance of Data Quality rules and quality control procedures.
- Support data and cloud transformation initiatives.
- Support our software engineers and data scientists.
- Understand the latest technologies in a rapidly innovative marketplace.
- Independently work with all stakeholders across the organization to deliver enhanced functionality.
- Research data analytical solutions to transform envisioned 5G features challenges.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in wireless network data analytics.
- Proficient in data programming languages such as Python, SQL, php, JS.
- Experience in developing analytics solutions at wireless network domains such as RAN, Core Network & Transport.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MySQL, SQL Server and Apache Druid.
- Experience in AWS data tools such as S3, Lambda, Athena
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific.
- Good understanding of how data analytics can be leveraged to:
- Relax complexity and signaling requirements
- Optimize network function and resource allocation & utilization
- Improve 5G system management, dynamic network & service adaption
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
Compensation: $122,500.00/Year - $165,450.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website . Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and criminal background check.