Guild is hiring for an Analyst who will internally promote a culture of data-driven decision making and delight our clients by providing meaningful business insights.
In this role, you will ensure that members of our client-facing teams have insights at their fingertips to prioritize and guide their actions effectively. You will equip these teams with key insights to inform discussions with clients.
As an Analyst on the Partnership Analytics team, you will:
- Produce analyses and recommendations to improve current Employer or Academic Partner performance, drive account growth, and address partner issues
- Work with our partnerships team to identify insights that will enhance our sales collateral and market positioning, thereby reinforcing Guild’s value proposition
- Effectively manipulate and analyze complicated data sets, partnering with Data Engineering as needed to enhance data quality and infrastructure
- Develop automated processes for partner success measurement that drives meaningful engagement and insights for senior level client partners
- Build scalable solutions, toolkits, best practice documents, and a consulting approach that can be applied across Guild’s partner base
- Produce ad hoc analyses that are responsive to our partner needs
- Partner with research and student analytics teams to translate insights about our student experience into partner ready insights
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a business analytics role; client-facing roles a plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical, data visualization, and project management skills
- Ability to identify the most meaningful metrics for a given business objective and translate analyses into tangible recommendations for sales and client services teams
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn and go above and beyond
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and a client-focused approach
- Comfort presenting internally and/or at client organizations with an ability to influence perspectives via data-driven storytelling
- Proficient in SQL, Looker (or other data visualization tool), and Excel
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.