Analyst- Market & Competitive Intelligence
The Analyst - Market and Competitive Intelligence works closely with the Strategy team and the Chief Strategy Officer to ensure the company stays abreast of the critical external and internal data and information required to both develop and execute corporate and business unit-level strategies. The role serves to provide a “single source of truth” for the strategic information needs of the full management and company leadership team – Strategy, Business Units, Product, Finance, Investor Relations, etc.
Essential Job Functions
Experience and Other:
- 2-3 years’ experience in management consulting, financial markets analysis or in a similar internal market and competitive intelligence role.
- initiative and ability to structure disparate data sources and stakeholder viewpoints
- Be an advocate for CSG by suggesting implications for CSG strategy
- Experience working across different geographies and cultures
- Ability to engage with middle/senior management to understand needs, communicate findings
- Sharp mind with strong analytical and numeric skills, proficient in PowerPoint and financial analysis / modeling
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain collaborative work relationships within the company as well as with external business partners
- Ability to take the initiative and go beyond direct stakeholder requests to add the most value
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment