Analyst, Forecast Modeling at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for an Analyst, Forecast Modeling who will be an integral part of our Budgeting & Forecasting team that aids in supporting our clients and their budgets.
A key component of our relationships with our clients is supporting them in the creation and managing of budgets for their education benefit programs. We want to ensure that we deliver the highest value program while meeting their budget expectations. In this role, you will be responsible for creating budgets and forecasts for Guild’s clients while working alongside various other internal teams. You will ensure that every member of our client-facing teams has the vital insights to prioritize, guide their actions, and advise discussions with clients.
As an Analyst on the Budgeting & Forecasting Center of Excellence team, you will:
- Lead and execute upon Guild employer partner budgets and forecasts
- Worked collaboratively with Client Services, Revenue Operations, Partner Analytics, and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Participate in ongoing experimentation with modeling and data science methodologies
- Produce insights, analyses, and recommendations to help employers understand drivers of spend and the impact of changes in student behavior over time
- Manipulate and analyze complicated data sets, partnering with Partner Analytics and Data Engineering as needed to improve data quality and infrastructure
- Support the roll out of scalable modeling solutions and best practice documents that can be applied across Guild partner base
- Produce ad hoc analyses that are responsive to our partner needs
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 1-2+ years of experience in an analytics role
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel (BI tools such as Looker a plus)
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical, data visualization, and project management skills
- Ability to identify critical metrics for a given business objective and translate those metrics into tangible recommendations for client facing teams
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $70,000-$85,000, variable compensation eligibility as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth