Adobe Analytics Architect at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the US Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What you will be doing . . .
As an Adobe Analytics Architect, you will bridge the gap between business and development to develop robust analytics, optimization, and personalization of solutions for our business and customers.
- Maintain Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch.
- Work with marketing team to ensure end-to-end tracking of campaigns.
- Advise and lead data integration efforts with Data Management Platforms.
- Work closely with developers to ensure analytics code follows best practices.
- Develop reports and Dashboards to meet business needs .
Skills - Experience and Requirements
What you need . . .
- Adobe Analytics Architect certification or relevant experience
- Expert level knowledge of how to design an Adobe Analytics Solution Design Reference (SDR)
- Understanding of Adobe Analytics processing rules, SAINT classifications, report suite configuration, and data feeds
- Experience utilizing Workspace for report and dashboard configuration
- Experience architecting a Data Layer Specification and collaborating with development team on implementation
- Experience debugging Adobe Analytics utilizing browser network calls, extensions, and tools such as Fiddler or Charles
- Knowledge of tag management tools (Adobe Launch, Tealium, etc) and how they are configured
Nice to have . . .
- Data visualization experience: workspace, report builder, PowerBI, and tableau
- Experience with agile methodologies: Scrum
- Mobile tagging experience
What’s In It For You . . .
Tremendous opportunity and growth potential, as well as an intellectually challenging workplace with lots of outstanding colleagues. In addition, the successful candidate will earn an industry competitive salary, benefits and much more!