Customer Success Intern
CommercialTribe is a social learning platform that enables sales reps to teach and learn from one another. Headquartered in Denver, we’re a proven start-up that has passed the initial product development phase. We’re currently working with several brand-name enterprise customers that have validated our market opportunity. Now we’re beginning to scale.
CommercialTribe serves large, enterprise-level clients with a dedicated Customer Success team. We are seeking a Customer Success Intern excited to help plan rollouts, launch new clients, and consult on ongoing growth. You will gain valuable insight into the Account Management and Account Executive functions, skills in client relations, and the experience necessary to transition into full-time client management roles. The role also includes opportunities to work with data, organize and create instructional content, and support a variety of customer launches.
This is an unpaid internship, with the possibility of advancement into a full-time role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating closely with Customer Success leaders
- Creating and supporting new and existing documentation, including our 3.0 user guide
- Managing setup and configuration for new clients, including user ingest, hierarchy management, and group creation
- Developing skills in client management, documentation, data management, and enterprise-level communications
Here’s what you’ll need to succeed (these are must-haves):
- Some college experience, preferably in a Marketing, Communications, or Business-related major
- Very strong organizational skills, with a focus on self-guided planning and development
- Motivation to advance into the Account Management function
- Experience managing users of any type, from a club to a community
- Local to Greater Denver
- A Bachelor's degree or above
- Experience with content creation, particularly guides and documentation
- Experience working with enterprise clients and c-suite contacts
- SaaS platform administration experience
- Data or process management skills
- Be a disrupter in the shifting enterprise sales enablement and sales learning environment
- Downtown Denver location – close to everything
- Group Rockies games, happy hours, hiking trips, and more
- Strong opportunities for advancement
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Create your own schedule – we operate on a work hard, play hard mentality
If interested, send a resume and brief overview of why you’re a good fit!