Contractor, Software Install Engineer
Alteryx, Inc. is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts the unique ability to easily prep, blend, and analyze all of their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics – predictive, statistical, and spatial – using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily.
Overview:This is great opportunity to get your foot in the door and have a significant impact here at Alteryx. The ideal candidate will have experience updating enterprise installation software, although a willingness to quickly learn and make an impact to the team is just as valuable. Your work will benefit the user experience of installing a product used and loved by many people in a variety of industries.
This role will be an initial three month contract with opportunity to extend.
- Evaluate current install software used across multiple teams and make enhancements as needed.
- Create new installers for some of our latest product offerings and teams.
- Required Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and listening skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problems.
- Experience using InstallAware or equivalent install software
- Experience using Subversion or equivalent SCM.