Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Content Strategy 40%
Paid Media 10%
Community Management 15%
- Responsible for planning, development, execution, paid media and reporting of social brand content on behalf of SlingTV.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities with programming partners for content activations, including live events, giveaways and premieres; develop and implement channel activation and conversion plans to connect brand content to lower funnel activities.
- Leverage performance data and social listening (via Sprinklr) to inform content development and reporting.
- Lead influencer identification and engagement for brand social activities. Connect influencer activities to conversion.
- Monitor post comments to identify opportunities for consumer engagement that nurtures loyalty and encourages acquisition.
- Create weekly and monthly reports on content effectiveness and future optimizations; performs meetings and events as deemed necessary.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Content Strategist will have the following:
- Proven experience identifying opportunities and directing relevant content from brand and partner assets; 3+ years working in a creative or strategic agency, or within a brand marketing team, to deliver social media for consumer brands.
- Proven success directing and executing engaging content, writing copy and creating posts, stories and social experiences for consumer brands using assets from TV productions, shoots and/or partners; deep expertise on all social channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube Reddit, TikTok, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Deep understanding of social post and ad formats across all channels; highly collaborative problem solver who thinks creatively to find and execute solutions; excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to iterate quickly during the editing process.
- Expertise in interpreting and building on feedback/criticism; ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced, time-critical environment.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; and two plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.