Senior Producer at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Senior Producer. Housed on our content marketing team, this role joins a dynamic group of storytellers at a rapidly scaling startup where you’ll help bring the experiences of the students we serve to life through innovative video and multimedia solutions. In this highly cross-functional position, you’ll serve as an ambassador of the center of excellence in production and storytelling and help to strategically align our video projects to the objectives of the business. In addition to serving Guild’s channels, you’ll work with our Fortune 1000 clients to create high quality content in their brand voice. This is a hands-on role with a wide range of responsibilities on a growing team. On a given day you may find yourself writing scripts, in pre-production planning the logistics of a shoot, consulting with external clients, or pitching creative projects to key stakeholders.
As Senior Producer you:
- Manage, lead, and produce assigned projects that vary in medium and scope
- Translate strategic briefs into compelling, well-executed strategic content
- Seek out and champion better internal processes as we grow and produce varied work
- Pitch and operationalize new visual solutions to storytelling
- Develop and direct the narrative vision for video projects in line with strategic goals of the business and retain responsibility for the execution of a project through post
- Build cross-functional relationships and help drive deeper understanding of the strategic capabilities of video and media solutions in marketing
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Expert in the process of video production with extensive knowledge of managing productions as a producer, director, or post-production professional to deliver compelling and strategic digital content
- Proven experience producing complex projects within a brand, agency or in-house environment
- Highly organized and communicative with a proven track record of successful cross-functional work
- Accustomed to navigating the unknown — able to problem solve without all the details, and proactive about seeking new, relevant information as a means to move a project forward despite ever-changing constraints and pivots
- Well-versed in scrappy and creative solutions with experience in the unique needs of producing on the road
- Comfortable developing project scopes, schedules, and budgets across different mediums
- Experience building and nurturing relationships in a highly cross-functional environment
- Experience in video production with Fortune 1000 brands
- Experience in a startup environment
- Positive, eager and flexible attitude
- Experience in short-and long-form script writing
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.