Senior Content Designer at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking an experienced Senior Content Designer to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
Ibotta is the fastest-growing consumer tech company in Colorado and one of the five most frequently used mobile shopping apps in the United States. We are looking for a Senior Content Design who is passionate about the value that good design brings to strategic corporate initiatives.
Content Design at Ibotta works cross-functionally to provide best-in-class materials and support that drive forward the business and enable teams. As a Senior Content Designer, you’ll collaborate with company leaders, Marketing Creative, Product Design and more to visualize new concepts and establish best-in-class collateral presentation. You will lead every aspect of the design process, from brainstorming with stakeholders to tweaking leading right before a big meeting.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Identify and create ways to equip stakeholders with assets and support needed to achieve their goals
- Lead the design of high level materials for senior level executive needs, internal & external collateral, overview decks, and other ad hoc requests, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Effectively communicate ideas and rationale with a broad set of internal stakeholders, as well as senior leadership
- Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Provide and solicit constructive feedback that drives quality & strategic value
- Partner with other departments across the organization to meet shared objectives
- Help shape consistent strategic design standards & collateral usage
- Makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information
- Share knowledge in working sessions to communicate the value of good design
- Consistently meet deadlines, including occasional on-demand work hours when needed
What we are looking for:
- 5 -7+ years of experience in a design related role
- Direct experience designing for strategic leadership support
- Exceptional design skills with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Ability to adapt designs to a variety of platforms and use cases
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate well-researched design decisions
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Technical Skills: advanced design skills in PowerPoint and the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop). Working knowledge of Excel or similar financial software.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $70,000 - $90,000
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.