Digital Content Manager at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
At DISH, we're redefining consumer expectations through new tools, new business models and new ways of thinking to meet the convergence of value, innovation and customer experience.
Our teams draw on 40 years of disruption to continually transform the way our society communicates, collaborates and connects. Today, we're building a multi-brand wireless telco to upend the retail market and deliver groundbreaking new experiences for all.
Equipped with a first-of-its-kind 5G network, a passion for change and the power to drive it, we'll emerge as the nation's fourth facilities-based wireless carrier and a disruptive force in the market at-large. Together, we'll change the way the world communicates.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This role falls in the Product Marketing Operations team, which is responsible for growing a sophisticated, best-in-class digital marketplace for all retail wireless brands. This business unit will be a growth engine for our organization's larger retail wireless ambitions; we have high expectations for this group.
As a Digital Content Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the ongoing strategy and management of all content on our eCommerce websites, including site mapping, content management, and website journeys. This position requires a high degree of ownership, communication, and attention to detail.
This person must be self-motivated, curious, independent, detail-oriented and driven to carry out the following primary responsibilities:
- Own the content management strategy for all retail wireless websites
- Create and manage site maps and web flows, documenting the current production state for the websites
- Plan, coordinate, execute changes to website content using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Target
- Collaborate with functional owners and business owners to prioritize new website content while ensuring the integrity of existing solutions
- Partner with analytics team to measure performance of optimization activities
- Review website content and partner with QA to ensure conformance with platform requirements, title tags, meta descriptions, and other SEO best practices
- Manage gated content, domain redirects, and vanity URLs
- Champion efforts effectively across multiple teams, building strong working relationships with partners in Retail Wireless, IT, Business Operations, Marketing, Customer Experience Operations, Finance, and more.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 2-5+ years of Content Manager, Project Manager, Website Management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organization, project management, problem solving, and communication skills to address a wide variety of audiences;
- Very adaptable, and able to handle multiple competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, result-driven, time-critical environment;
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources and work well in a distributed environment
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, etc.)
- Any UI/UX or Website design/building experience a plus
- Past wireless and/or digital marketing/eCommerce experience a plus
Compensation: $75,600.00/Year - $108,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website . Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and criminal background check.