Critical Situations Subject Matter Expert
Are you able to stay calm in stressful situations? Can you make fast accurate decisions pulling the right team in to solve complex problems? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring several Subject Matter Experts (SME) who will help upskill our colleagues to solve complex or escalated support requests.
As a SME, your role brings together the technical competencies of Microsoft products and people development.
Working with our support teams, quality assurance team and training and development department, you will have accountability to ensure Tek Experts is sufficiently trained and supported when answering escalated customer queries from clients and their customers.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan, create and deliver training in person for our teams and supporting content for our learning management system
- Collaborate with the training and development team to ensure success of any training completed and update where necessary
- Identify, train, manage and develop client facing technical leads
- Meet with engineers weekly, review what works well and what needs improvement
- Work with operations manager for project needs, new implementations, and on team training, and new hire/selection
- Work with our team towards Microsoft certifications and develop additional content creation for our engineers
- Compile feedback on current processes from entry level to technology lead
- Support talent acquisition and operational leaders to select and interview new team members
Skills and Competences
- Strong communication skills– An ability to clearly communicate to customers who are in a critical stage escalation. Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to influence and English language skills are a must
- Strong relationship management– A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor in strategic committees
- Effective business management– An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.