Havenly, Inc. is a fast growing and funded, consumer services startup located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, convenient, affordable and accessible for everyone.
As the business analyst supporting the Design team you will help drive the overall effectiveness of our eDesign operations. This role is critical in our efforts to increase eDesigner productivity, happiness, and performance. You will have the opportunity to turn raw data into actionable insights that will benefit our eDesign community, and help drive the scale and growth of the business.
Do you get as excited about a throw pillow as you do about a SQL query? If the answer to that is “yes”, we want to hear from youWhat You’ll Do:
- Hypothesize, test, and implement data-driven initiatives that enable Havenly designers to function effectively, and happily - delivering beautiful designs to Havenly clients.
- Create and lead analysis to answer specific business questions and generate actionable insights and recommendations.
- Build and evolve staffing models, translating recommendations to hiring plans.
- Define new process for growing a high functioning, happy, field organization.
- Create monthly business updates to educate team leaders on performance across key design team and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Obsess over performance - Constantly compile, track, and analyze design metrics to ensure (and prove) increased efficiency, as well as both designer and client happiness
- A Bachelor's degree , preferably in business, finance, economics or related field; MBA preferred
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in consulting, banking, or similarly analytical role. Experience with eCommerce preferred.
- Ninja skills in both Excel and SQL - You’ve got to be able to hit the ground running, pull your data, manipulate it, and then analyze your findings.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to effectively problem solve
- Strong project management, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Innate Curiosity - You are constantly asking questions, finding (and cleaning) the data to answer those questions, driving insights, and then actioning on them.
- Startup Savvy - You understand the fast pace, the scrappiness, and flexibility required to for success….. and you love it
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, and see results
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup, and make a BIG impact
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you. Apply below by sending resumes and cover letter.