AppThis is an international mobile ad tech company focused on the global app ecosystem. Founded in early 2014 by two experienced tech entrepreneurs, the company has already delivered over one million app installs for app developers. Our approach is technology and data first with an eye toward global delivery.
The number of people accessing the internet via mobile devices has skyrocketed, yet advertisers struggle to leverage this new medium. Mobile must be approached completely different from traditional desktop advertising, and AppThis provides a new approach to reach mobile advertising goals.
AppThis was created as a global app discovery and mobile ad platform to provide more effective advertising on mobile devices. We target users via a variety of ad formats, including native/in-stream and targeted appwalls. We utilize machine learning and data analytics to show the best ad to each user. While we excel at app distribution, we have succeeded across a variety of advertiser objective formats such as direct response, click to call, and video.
AppThis is an international mobile ad tech company focused on the global app ecosystem. Founded in early 2014 by two experienced tech entrepreneurs, the company has already delivered over 7 million app installs for global app developers. Our approach is technology and data first with an eye to deliver globally. We are seeking a Front-end Engineer to play a key role supporting the growth of the business by developing critical components of our technology platform and advertising products.
You will be joining a fun team of experienced engineers who have strong technical backgrounds and successful track records using cutting edge technology and data science for mobile advertising. The company culture is dynamic and fast-paced, empowering people to get shit done with no drama or politics. The engineering culture echoes that mentality with rapid, iterative release cycles and clear insight into how your work impacts revenue.
This position is heavily focused on building scalable platforms with a focus on revenue growth. We are currently serving billions of impressions annually and expect that to grow by multiple orders of magnitude.
- Build user-friendly admin portal/tools for provisioning of new partners and configuration of campaigns
- Build responsive design, mobile web landing pages and work flows
- Build internal and external reporting interfaces
- Implement and maintain Wordpress and other CMS plugins for advertising widgets
- Solid understanding of one or more server-side languages and related frameworks, and/or libraries, such as PHP and Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with a web application framework, such as AngularJS and EmberJS
- Experience integrating front-end applications with backend RESTful API's
- Thorough and diligent about writing excellent code and being responsible for your own bugs
- Ability to quickly get up to speed on unfamiliar technologies
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Massive attention to detail
- Understanding of localization, content-negotiation, and web application security
- Experience creating responsive designs
- UI/UX experience
- Experience writing SQL statements
- Experience with RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases, such as MySQL, PostreSQL, and MongoDB
- Experience working in the Internet Advertising industry