Employee Experience Coordinator
Greater Denver Area
1 week ago
● Collaborate with a committee to create and execute initiatives, with consideration to company feedback, that drives employee engagement.
● Develop and implement a communication strategy for each event.
● Outline goals, determine expectations and develop work-plan for each event.
● Act as day-of Event Coordinator for social and internal company events.
● Develop post-event reports including documentation of event logistics, wins, areas for improvement, and final budgets to measure the success of initiatives.
● Track spending and hustle to stay thrifty and improve our processes.
● Manage corporate giving program, ‘SpotX for Change’, continuously seeking ways SpotX can make an impact and give back to the community.
● Own the employee recognition programs; mail out equipment, swag and other fun surprises to employees.
● Assist with employee onboarding and global employee training events.
● Coordinate with stakeholders and any vendors to ensure a smooth event.
● Manage set up and break down of event space for each event. (technical set-up, room layout, materials coordination)
● Work with global office reps to coordinate local employee programs and initiatives.