Sr. Product Manager
Greater Denver Area
5 days ago
• Manages product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected. Presents status updates at quarterly and annual stakeholder meetings.
• Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
• Prepares and presents product plans. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs and retirement plans.
• Prepares and presents product roadmap reviews as well as providing product’s general strategic direction.
• Manages project inventory during budget planning process, interlocks on all companion activity and prioritizes as necessary to execute against plan throughout the year. Determines release dates.
• Monitors and understands product’s profit and loss statement. May be responsible for revenue and profitability of assigned products.
• Provides content for product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps.
• Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients.
• Acts as product launch manager when appropriate for new products or rollouts of major releases.
• Collaborates with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral and as needed RFPs (request for proposal).