Leader, Sales Support
Greater Denver Area
3 days ago
• Provides leadership for area of responsibility including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development and mentoring.
• Monitors staff performance, works with employees to implement goals and document progress and works with Human Resources on employee related issues.
• Directs resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting sales teams in effective use of resources and tools.
• Establishes operational objectives and work plans.
• Collaborates with sales management in developing, modifying and executing sales policies, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve objectives.
• Provides the support sales teams require to be successful including lead generation, presentations, RFP processes, prospect assessment, contract administration and sales production analysis.
• Participates in identifying critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses.
• Participates in building, packaging and price setting with members of management to meet market needs.