Product Owner - Denver Tech Center
World Wide Technology
Greater Denver Area
• Prioritizes the product backlog and coordinates with stakeholders including the Product Manager, other Product Owners, the market, and the team to deliver maximum value and quality to the market.
• Serves as a subject matter expert in the relevant product domains.
• Develops an understanding of the target market and user base; Uses this to guide product decisions.
• Develops epics and user stories for all new functionality, presents user stories to product teams, and ensures new functionality meets the acceptance criteria.
• Partners with stakeholders to help define Minimal Viable Product (MVP) that delivers incremental value; Ensures MVP aligns with strategic goals.
• Works with Project Manager, Scrum Master and other Product Owners to do release planning.
• Works with other Product Owners to ensure dependencies are prioritized appropriately across teams.
• Inspects, accepts, or rejects completed work from the sprint.
• Communicates work in progress and upcoming work to key stakeholders.
• Possess a thorough understanding of both agile and lean software development values and principles; be able to identify opportunities for and guide teams through execution of lean IT experiments.