Head of Product Marketing (Remote)
Greater Denver Area
2 days ago
* Create our positioning and messaging for current and new products and features.
* Come in at a 20,000 foot view and assess what is needed for success.
* As our first-ever Product Marketing hire you will create a cohesive product message and narrative informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
* Understand who our core and prospective customers are and advocate for them.
* Own and understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects, use qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc).
* Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams (Sales, Services, Engineering, Product, People Ops, etc.) to develop a strategy for existing and any new products.
* Own the overall go-to-market strategy for a product.
* Help enable user-facing teams: Customer Success, Sales, Project Management, and Study Filling.
* Support the sales team and help them close more deals.
* Have a deep understanding of the market and the competitive landscape.
* Drive demand, adoption, and the overall success of the product.
* Incorporate systems for data and metrics that allow you to make the best decisions possible.