Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing
Greater Denver Area
4 days ago
● Be responsible for driving growth through effective implementation of processes, technology, and
analytics for the marketing organization.
● Provide accurate, insightful analysis into channel and business performance to drive decision
making throughout the organization, acting as liaison between Marketing, Analytics, Data Science
● Manage implementation and optimization of marketing automation platforms and related system
integrations, working closely with IT, and other functions as needed.
● Partner with IT and Business Intelligence teams to develop and manage data governance best
practices to ensure the highest level of data quality, consistency, accuracy, and reliability through
policies, standards, and procedures.
● Implement and track digital marketing campaigns using web analytics to improve channel
and campaign performance, while maximizing return of marketing campaign.