Manager, Marketing & Sales Analytics
Greater Denver Area
17 hours ago
· Partner with and support Executive Leadership and Sales Management with annual strategic/business planning by providing analytical insights and analysis.
· Manage and report on sales performance inclusive of sales forecasting, sales bookings, sales activity and historical trending and analysis using companies methodology and automation/forecasting tools.
· Drive standards of performance and specific actions that drive sales growth that is consistent with predefined success criteria for the sales organization; track and report on these activities on a periodic basis.
· Generate weekly forecast methodology and metric reports & provide strategic analysis for internal/field sellers.
· Proactively diagnose the analytics requirements of the sales organizations; design and deliver processes, metrics, and resource allocation for growth.
· Develop comprehensive pipeline/forecast/booking/activity reporting tools via Salesforce.com tools.
· Setup, maintain, and modify sales territories and provide comprehensive analysis of territory alignment decisions.
· Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of quota-setting, headcount and business planning.
· Work with the SFDC team to define business requirements and support the sales organization.
· Assist in defining and developing business intelligence platforms in support of analytics initiatives sponsored by the CFO office.