Desktop Support Administrator
Greater Denver Area
4 days ago
• Serve as main point of contact and technical expert for installation, configuration, troubleshooting and testing of hardware and software.
• Maintenance of existing systems including Windows and Mac computers, VoIP phones, printers and other office equipment.
• Manage and maintain internal ticket queue.
• Manage endpoint virus and malware prevention solutions.
• Configure cloud based services including Office 365, Google Apps, GoToMeeting, VoIP, and Okta.
• Participate in the onboarding of new employees, ensure hardware and accounts are configured, provide training to new employees on laptops, phone and cloud based technology.
• Setup and support remote users both domestically and internationally.
• Identify and escalate issues to the appropriate knowledge experts as required.
• Participate and execute policies, procedures and best practices as a part of the Security and Compliance Program.