Web Content Specialist
This is a full time, on-site position in our Denver office working with the Account Management to build out new client websites. We’ve developed a platform (built on WordPress) that will allow you to create professional websites from a variety of themes within days of joining the team. If you understand what key factors make up a good site, we can help fine tune your ability to create an effective and visually appealing website that converts highly for customers. This is an entry-level position that does not require any experience in computer science or graphic design.
- Create all important content pages for new client websites. Generate appealing content through well written descriptions and placement of high quality images.
- Think from the perspective of a customer to build conversion flows that move people from the exploration phase to completing a purchase.
- Crawl existing client sites to determine all applicable and valuable information (especially in terms of SEO) that will need to be transferred over.
- Understand trends within different activity markets, constantly adjusting themes for sites from data research done with the Client Strategy and Marketing Team.
- DNS Transfer – you will be in charge of switching the nameservers from the current site to the new FareHarbor site nameservers.
- Set up 301 Redirects when taking the new site live – one of the most important steps in properly transitioning site SEO.
- Help our clients set up Webmaster Accounts. Google and Bing Webmaster Tools allow you to monitor a site prior to, during, and then after a migration.
Bonus Points if you:
- Have experience working with WordPress and/or another website building platform (Weebly, Wix, Joomla, Squarespace, GoDaddy, FTP, etc.)
- Desire the challenge of a new puzzle every day
- Understand website best practices
- Have experience with HTML and CSS
- Are comfortable taking ownership over a project
- Sweat the details
- Have the desire to improve and grow within the organization
- Open Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Company Phone Plan or Monthly Stipend
- 100% Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Central Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events