User Experience Designer
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Facilitate Arrow’s product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up intuitive user experiences.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments, especially E-Commerce.
• Ability to work with detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet Arrow’s needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• 2+ years eCommerce experience preferred
• Experience with customer experience and satisfaction measurement programs a plus
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.