Treasury Intern - Full-Time Summer 2018 & Part-Time Fall 2018/Spring 2019
Financial Analyst Intern – Full Time Summer 2018 and Part-Time Fall 2018/Spring 2019
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Globally headquartered in Denver, CO, Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations in 90 countries.
A Fortune 118 company with 18,700 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 200+ interns across North America
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
We have excellent opportunities for Finance students. The Financial Analyst Intern would be involved with all phases of planning, forecasting, financial control, reporting, analysis, financial modeling, and participate on various projects. The Financial Analyst Intern will be required to proactively collaborate with the business in driving improved financial results as well as ensuring efficient and effective use of working capital.
Requirements & Skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance or equivalent with a graduation date no earlier than May/June 2019
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August; Available start dates: May 21, May 29, June 4, June 11) AND part-time during the school year (Fall 2018/Spring 2019)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Experience using Microsoft Office with intermediate excel skills (Vlookups & Pivot Tables)
- Detail oriented mindset
- Preparation, analysis, and reporting of various financial reports for the business on a routine basis
- Planning and forecasting for each inventory company and supplier level including sales, margin, operating expenses, inventory, market share
- Compensation planning and performance monitoring and reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting for decision support
- Model various scenarios where changes in interest rates may impact Arrow's profitability
- In-depth analysis of Foreign Exchange trade execution
- Familiarity with Bloomberg terminal a plus
This is a paid internship.
* This position is not eligible for sponsorship to work/intern in the U.S. *