Strategic RTB Campaign Manager
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Magellan Optimization Platform.
The Strategic RTB Campaign Manager role will be responsible for the account creation and launch of programmatic buys using a variety of buying and analytics tools. The strategic accounts role will become proficient in campaign monitoring, conversion development, and client success. The right person will be working with the sales and ops team across AdTaxi in order to build a strong operations and communication channel to accelerate our company’s strongest client relationship
What you will be doing:
- Clearly understand and translate the needs of an advertiser into a strategic plan created for their performance goals
- Build and launch campaigns in Demand-Side Platforms
- Work in concert with the SEM operations team to accelerate client’s conversion objectives
- Monitor pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget
- Perform account maintenance responsibilities and escalate campaign issues team members and clients
- Creatively problem solve analytics and attribution challenges on behalf of our clients
- Understand advertiser goals, market position and expectations while working with digital sales specialists in applying this data to a tailored digital strategy.
- Build campaign infrastructure to track and report on an audience’s response to marketing, employing an advanced understanding of tag management solutions, data and events.
- Extend optimization and strategic efforts beyond click-through rate, utilizing our suite of customized conversion tracking and analytics tools to focus on advertiser ROI, setting and beating benchmark returns month over month.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a campaign management role preferred
- 3+ years digital advertising experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Required hands-on experience trafficking and managing campaigns through one or more demand-side platforms, background in The Trade Desk preferred.
- Intellectual curiosity and an interest in advertising technology and media buying
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, or Economics preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Google Analytics
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skill
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Capability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment and start-up atmosphere
This is a full-time position, located in Denver.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.