Sr. Finance Manager
Sr. Finance Manager
Arrow Electronics seeking to add top talent to its Corporate FP&A team. This Sr Manager will be leading the reporting of global results to our Executive Committee, analyzing and preparing anything related to EC reporting, such as forecasts, operating expenses, margins, sales and competition. You will be gathering inputs from global counterparts, and as such may be under pressure to provide quick turnaround. This position will also be providing FP&A support to the President of one of our global divisions.
Arrow is approaching $30B in revenue, and is highly complex in its structure and the nature of its business offerings. The ideal candidate has 12+ years experience in a larger organization, with strong experience assimilating data and presenting to Executive leaders. You will be able to quickly digest data and identify errors and seek corrections. The most successful people in our finance organization are highly adaptable, deal well with ambiguity, demand accuracy and can interact at the most senior levels.
The Senior Finance Manager will partner with all levels of the business to deliver the highest quality financial analysis and support to assist in strategic decision-making.
● Train and educate employees on day to day functional responsibilities. Resolve most complex employee issues/concerns which may put the company at risk. May seek guidance/collaboration from senior management as needed.
● Responsible for managing other managers of staff.
● Perform day to day functional responsibility and/or conduct financial analysis to identify and evaluate risk and exposure; recommend appropriate action.
● Set and communicate direction for team in order to deliver results in line with strategic goals.
● Guide other managers to achieve optimal team performance and also have input/final review on the performance evaluations completed by lower level managers.
Experience / Education requirements:
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree (preferably Accounting or Finance); or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing