Software Quality Analyst IV
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst I works under general QA Management supervision and higher level SQA Analysts. Primary responsibilities are collaborating with other QA Analysts and Development, writing test plans and scripts, performing testing on new software development and changes to existing software ensuring compliance to company standards and end-user requirements.
● Reviews acceptance criteria and creates detailed test plans and test scripts for both manual and automated testing.
● Writes, maintains, and executes automated test scripts.
● Uses JIRA to record bugs
● Familiar with RestAssured, Selenium, cucumber/gherkin
● Familiar with Agile software development practices
● Has discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Able to perform initial diagnosis on bug resolution
● Has work experience involving basic concepts and procedures. Does not require formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 6–8 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience