Senior SOX Analyst
Senior SOX Analyst
Arrow has an exciting new opening on it's Global SOX team. Working hand in hand with our accounting and audit teams, you will have the opportunity to learn about our various business units and make an impact in a global company.
The ideal candidate will have solid interpersonal communication skills, the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, and technical expertise with regards to internal controls and SOX. This is a terrific opportunity for candidates who are ready to break out of public accounting and dive into a corporate role.
Our Senior SOX Analyst will be joining a dynamic Global SOX team (about 7 strong) which rolls up to our Director of SEC Reporting and Global SOX Compliance. You will have an opportunity to work across many areas of the company and its operations. The individual will perform SOX testing and consulting engagements with a great deal of autonomy working with various IT departments and project teams. The successful candidate will be someone looking to grow and develop in their own career while supporting the organization in implementing best practices, encouraging innovation and maintaining dedication to customer service and safety.
●Become the liaison for and manage internal and external audit engagements or special projects
● Reporting—Responsible for producing and issuing periodic reports regarding general subject matter and or business areas, performing basic analysis when necessary for internal and external purposes.
● Identify, document, test and remediate potential risk areas and support the maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 compliance.
● Research of various accounting policies and procedures, including technical accounting research to ensure the company is in compliance. (For US – GAAP).
● Assist in providing information and documentation to internal and external audit requests.
● Participate in cross-functional teams on accounting/finance special projects that will require gaining an understanding of the business, the processes that support the business and working with other Arrow personnel to discover the root cause of the issue and develop a reasonable solution.
● Maintain current awareness and documentation of SOX compliance rules and regulations.
● Filing of compliance project documentation, ensuring adherence to internal retention policies.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
3+ years prior substantial audit experience, or specialized subject matter expertise.
Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills, PC skills, team building skills and the ability to work independently.
- 5+ years of prior substantial audit experience or specialized subject matter expertise.
Professional certification (CPA, CIA, or CISA)
Background in internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR), SEC standards, PCAOB standards and COSO framework
Global company experience
Preferred experience working for/with a Big 4 firm
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing