Senior Marketing Analyst - Mobile App
HomeAdvisor is innovative internet company that helps homeowners improve their homes and contractors grow their businesses. A vibrant online marketplace offering an array of resources to its customers, HomeAdvisor is one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado. We've grown up from our startup days - now with nearly a quarter billion dollars in annual revenue and growing international presence - but we're nimble to stay ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem. HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, Colo.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst (Mobile Application) to aid in the growth and optimization of our digital paid user app acquisition. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, driven individual that will play a key role on the Digital Marketing team, optimizing, analyzing and ultimately helping to prove our online marketing initiatives. You will be a member of our talented team and report into our Senior Manager Digital Marketing.
About the Digital Marketing Team:
The Digital Marketing Team has been a key component of HomeAdvisor’s success. We are an analytically-driven team, using performance data and smart testing to continually optimize our campaigns. We have a very large and established presence in paid search, and have started to expand our presence beyond that. We started testing paid app in May 2016 and it will be a huge initiative going into 2018.
- Develop a channel strategy to meet both short term and long term UA goals
- Manage existing and establish new relationships with app partners
- Build close working relationships with the product management team in order to co-create a shared vision across product + marketing for apps and engaging features.
- Partner with internal Analytics team to conduct marketing experiments and AB tests on an ongoing basis
- Track, report and present campaign performance with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze performance metrics and use the insights you gain to drive growth in profit.
- Partner with leadership to drive the thinking on measurement and attribution
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or related field
- 2+ years in consumer marketing, with a strong emphasis in app marketing
- Well versed in the best practices for app store optimization, analytics, and growth.
- Be a proactive, motivated, risk-taking and metrics-driven individual who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using an app tracking platform such as Adjust, AppsFlyer or Tune
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/