Senior HR Technology Analyst
This position is part of the Global HR Technology Team, with specific responsibility for supporting and advancing Arrow’s usage of various HR technology solutions. This position will lead HR technology enhancements, oversee data integrity, and insure global consistency in HR processes.
- Serve as team lead overseeing support for HR technology enhancements including prioritization, research, resolution, change management, and issue tracking.
- Serve as subject matter expert to optimize Arrow’s global use of existing HR technology solutions resulting in enhanced operations and a consistent user experience. Assess system functionality and actively participate in the entire project life cycle: requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training, deployment, and change management.
- Recommend process improvements and innovative solutions. Serve as an HR technology liaison with HR Business Groups, IT, finance, and other stakeholders regarding business process design, data integrity, and security requirements.
- Responsible for testing, change management, and coordination of enhancement configuration related to system upgrades.
- Oversee development of user procedures, guidelines, and documentation for HR technology systems.
- Provide project management expertise and/or assist project teams associated with global HR technology projects and initiatives including integrations, system upgrades, modifications, and enhancements.
- 5+ years HR technology experience required with direct responsibility in the areas of HR technology assessment, implementation, maintenance, and reporting.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a closely related field.
- Project management experience including demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and implement HR technology projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects prioritization, planning, task delegation, and coordination across multiple teams
- Must be able to handle multiple and varied priorities simultaneously and deliver within defined deadlines.
- Experience with HR technology in a global environment preferred.
- Technology requirements include: experience implementing or supporting HR Software such as ServiceNow, Cornerstone or Workday is preferred, but not required. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint.
What is in it for you?
Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
Are you “Five Years Out”? Then you’ll want to be working with us. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process
& Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.