Zoom Phone Solutions Engineer, Commercial at Zoom Video Communications
- Multiple years of experience in the unified communications industry or the applicable equivalent
- The ability to Diagnose and troubleshoot all Zoom Phone issues and assist customers in maintaining a stable, integrated, true UC platform
- To Provide high-level technical support to all Zoom Phone customers
- Troubleshoots and reproduces customer technical issues to resolution and/or escalate
- Applies expert knowledge of Zoom Communication services and phone technology
- Responsible for training customer administration of Zoom Phone platform
- Ability to answer complex technical questions in a clear, concise, and understandable manner
- Must have the ability to understand a customer's network and relevant infrastructure quickly and pinpoint integration possibilities
- Responds promptly to escalations while keeping detailed case notes
- Manage escalated issues and collaborate with other internal departments to expedite resolution
- Help develop and maintain customer-facing and internal help articles
- Perform lab testing, work with Architecture team
- Presales Engineering of VOIP solutions
- Provide subject expertise as required
- Knowledge of Zoom communication stack
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- 7+ years experience in a customer-focused sales/engineering role
- Strong technical and interpersonal troubleshooting skills, perseverance and patience
- Experienced in VOIP technology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, codecs
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS, etc.
- Networking, IT, or a telecommunications certification is a plus
- Experience supporting telecommunications, networking or Software-as-a-Service products
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers - executives, end users, developers
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
- Experience working with multiple departments and managing multiple tasks concurrently
- Influencing from the Pre-Sales capacity the addition of new customers while retaining and expanding our footprint within our existing customers
- Contributing to the sales team and overall organization while exceeding quota and expectations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram