Zoom Phone Sales Manager - Small Medium Business at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:39 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, February 27, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a Zoom Phone Sales Manager - Small Medium Business with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with existing and new customers to provide them PBX services that meet their telephony and video needs.
- Lead a team of Zoom Phone AE’s to achieve quarterly quotas
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies and processes.
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives.
- Develop a sales’ strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospective customers.
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients
- Manage the sales pipeline from first contact through the successful implementation of our solution.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Sales Operations, providing accurate and timely sales forecasts, and maintaining accurate and current records in the Salesforce.com automation system
- Drive team growth through effective and strategic hiring
- Continuously work to educate and promote growth for direct reports
- 2 - 3 years experience managing a direct or sales overlay team is preferred
- 5 - 8 + years of Account Executive experience at a technology company
- Direct Cloud PBX Product selling experience
- Direct CUCM and S4B deployment experience required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Experience managing channel partner relationships with demonstrated ability with closing deals and working directly with customers
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description