Zoom Phone Sales Manager - Small Medium Business
- Lead a team of Zoom Phone AE’s to achieve quarterly quotas
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies and processes.
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives.
- Develop a sales’ strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospective customers.
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients
- Manage the sales pipeline from first contact through the successful implementation of our solution.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Sales Operations, providing accurate and timely sales forecasts, and maintaining accurate and current records in the Salesforce.com automation system
- Drive team growth through effective and strategic hiring
- Continuously work to educate and promote growth for direct reports
- 2 - 3 years experience managing a direct or sales overlay team is preferred
- 5 - 8 + years of Account Executive experience at a technology company
- Direct Cloud PBX Product selling experience
- Direct CUCM and S4B deployment experience required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Experience managing channel partner relationships with demonstrated ability with closing deals and working directly with customers
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience