Zoom Phone Enterprise Account Executive (Central Territory) at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:12 p.m. (MST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a Zoom Phone Enterprise Account Executive for US Central Territory with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with existing and new customers to provide them PBX services that meet their telephony and video needs.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Must be able to work in US MST time zones.
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies and processes
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives
- Partner with Account Executives to upsell current customers and assist in closing potential customers
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Work closely with internal teams to drive customer feedback and improve product
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- 10 + years of Account Executive experience at a technology company
- At least 5 years of Majors Account Executive experience
- Direct Cloud PBX Product selling experience
- Direct CUCM and/or S4B deployment experience required
- Experience selling to Enterprises
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights, Denver:
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Get an inside look at the Denver office & culture here: https://youtu.be/xlR46BvpIuI
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description