Zoom Events Sales Specialist - UpMarket at Zoom Video Communications
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Meetings, Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom Webinars and OnZoom.com provide virtual event experiences for companies of all sizes, from SMB to enterprise. As a Zoom Events Sales Specialist you will lead all sales activities with large “Global 2000” customers focusing on the virtual events space.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives, specifically focusing on marketing, corporate communications, and/or training buyers
- Partner with Account Executives to upsell current customers and assist in closing new potential customers
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies and processes
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives in the virtual events space
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Work closely with internal product development teams to drive customer feedback and improve product
Ideal candidates will have:
- Proven track record of 4+ years selling to marketing, corporate communications, and/or training buyers
- B2B software or SaaS sales experience calling on Global 2k or Fortune 500 customers
- Experience hosting and conducting customer facing presentations, demos and sales proposals
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management skills
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram