Wealth Account Manager at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
25 - 50%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS' wealth management solutions provide a holistic wealth platform with services designed to help our customers run their current business more effectively to help drive growth and manage risk. Customers have unparalleled control over their business model, with the ability to select the deployment option and solution suite that best fits their needs. From client acquisition and communication, transaction management, risk and compliance, portfolio management, retirement plan administration and reporting, our solutions can be deployed as stand-alone products, part of a unified platform, or in an outsourced environment. Understanding our customers strategy and aligning FIS’ Wealth solutions and services to that strategy is key to effective account management, building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
What you will be doing
- You will manage, plan, and lead on growth plans for assigned relationships to increase account penetration and client satisfaction on a long-term and multi-year focus.
- You will develop and execute on account plans to ensure client retention and revenue growth from account base.
- You will act as primary liaison between your client and FIS with the critical role of understanding and aligning with the customer’s strategy and align FIS Wealth solutions and services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
What you bring:
- General knowledge of wealth and/or advisory technology including systems, applications and fiduciary practices.
- Expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Communicates ideas (verbal and written) in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience include executive levels.
- Solid decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills to determine client business needs and requirements.
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure.
Added bonus if you have:
- Proven track-record of successful sales achievement.
- Good understanding of FIS Wealth solutions and services.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.