VP of Revenue at Floify
Floify, a leader in the mortgage fintech space, is looking for a VP of Revenue / Growth to oversee and manage the customer acquisition pipeline and work towards the overall growth goals of the company. Someone to oversee our growth strategy and drive sales and revenue expansion in a scalable and predictable way. This role requires strong leadership and communication skills, and a solid foundation in the general oversight of growth focused teams. If this describes you, we would love to hear more about you!
What You'll Do:
- Lead the growth focused teams to a new level of success
- Standardize sales and marketing methodologies for current and future sales and coordinate implement across sales channels, client management, and marketing teams
- Refines and/or creates new systems, processes, and infrastructure to support the GTM strategy
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales, marketing, and finance teams
- Work with the sales team in closing deals, spot issues and proactively address them to ensure a successful sale on optimal terms
- Identifies and develops appropriate individual sales plans to meet revenue goals; responsible for ensuring maximum sales volume of services
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics
- Manages all aspects of the growth function including marketing, sales development, customer success, account management and strategic partnerships
- Annual Salary Range: $115,000 - $220,000 base salary, plus bonus. The sky's the limit for OTE.
What You'll Need to Get the Job Done:
- Floify headquarters located in Boulder, CO, but this position can be hybrid or full-time remote
- 10+ years of sales/business operations, GTM, and analytics experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience hiring for high performance SaaS teams
- Experience architecting and managing revenue systems from ground up
- Experience developing high impact strategies to improve effectiveness and driving key metrics
- Proven ability in owning and developing revenue strategy and tracking to promote overall success, retention, and growth of customer and partnership portfolio, including an operational framework and engagement model for planning, forecasting, and budgeting, used by the sales, marketing, and finance teams
- Experience with instituting operational excellence to support accelerated sales growth
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives leveraging standard SaaS sales metrics and benchmarking
- Highly analytical and data-driven, with proven ability to use a deep understanding of business metrics to drive outcomes
- Process-oriented, with the ability to simplify, automate, and improve team effectiveness through process improvements
- Prior experience in both high-velocity SMB businesses and enterprise environments a strong plus
- Some travel will be required
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree preferred
What You'll Love About Us:
- Corporate headquarters located in Boulder, Colorado
- Top-Tier Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance for you and your family covered at 100%
- Substantial work-from-home options with hybrid or full-remote opportunities
- Ergonomic In-Office Workstations when you are on site
- Generous PTO & Sick Time accruals
- 6+ Paid Major Holidays
- In-Office Catered Lunches - weekly and on special occasions like milestone workiversaries
- We have recently been acquired by Porch Group!
Our interview process includes a call with an HR representative, a Zoom Interview with some key people, and then continued interviews with the team.
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, for this position we require candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a Background Check & Drug Test before employment starts (does not include THC).