VP, Professional Services DCM at Vertafore
This role will have direct responsibility for Professional Services. The individual will refine and implement standard engagement methodologies, including consulting frameworks, tools, and staff development to best serve our customers.
This person must be passionate about customer satisfaction while at the same time, understand how to balance customer needs with the implementation and ongoing services of complex products. This person should have a strong track record of growing the professional services backbone of a software company that has experienced a similar growth trajectory within a highly dynamic market.
- Build and implement best-in-practice operational processes that drives results in customer engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Be a champion of customer satisfaction and master problem solver who understands the perspective of the customer and can turn customer priorities into strategic initiatives that improve internal operations.
- Participate in key customer engagements or the sales process to proactively problem solve customer issues, take client relationships to a higher level of customer engagement, and help grow key accounts.
- Develop and implement enhanced deployment methodologies for the delivery and implementation of solutions.
- Own the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for professional services.
- Work within the company to ensure that all professional services functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs.
- 10+ years of experience in the successful management of a technology-based services function.
- Experience in high-growth environment; able to put in place the processes and procedures necessary to ensure a scalable operations infrastructure with emphasis as a strong strategic thinker having proven to have implemented these plans to drive shareholder value.
- Experience building and organizing teams for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Business savvy with a focus on ROI and building operational efficiencies.
- Self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced, environment and can flexibly adapt to the changing software marketplace.
- Someone who inspires trust, demonstrates a sense of urgency, drives for results, promotes transparency and teamwork, and leads courageously.
- Recognized as valued trusted advisor in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors and other industry professionals.
- Metrics-driven leader with excellent analytical skills and ability to think strategically while maintaining focus on results and execution.
- Roll-up-the-sleeves approach and mentality.
- Superior ability to communicate at all levels, in all disciplines.
- Creative and innovative leader.