Vice President, Sales at Travelers Haven
The Vice President of Sales reports to the CEO and is a member of the company’s executive team. He/she is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, distribution and sales strategy. The VP of Sales will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Provides leadership to the sales team, and organization as whole, of objectives that appropriately reflect Travelers Haven’s business goals.
- Assigns sales goals and quotas to the team and ensures accountability.
- Partners with senior leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the executive team, and company as a whole.
- Establishes compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
- Works closely with the executive team including Marketing and Product to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Maintains key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Up-to-date with the latest sales enablement technologies and best practices.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university; Master’s degree preferred.
- 10-12 years of successful business to business sales & strategy experience in comparable industries
- 5-8 years in a sales leadership and management position including building a team and department and growing a 100M company to over 500M.
Oversight of sales leadership team and function.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.