Vice President of Sales at PAIRIN (Greater Denver Area, CO)
We are looking for an experienced and driven VP of Sales to join our team. You will work closely with our CEO and COO to identify and develop major accounts such as state governments, workforce development organizations, and non-traditional post-secondary institutions, and shape and continuously improve sales and go-to-market strategies and processes. You will work as part of a highly collaborative team, including sales, marketing, product, and customer success to drive revenue growth.
PAIRIN is a social enterprise company with a mission to make everyone’s journey relevant and attainable. The PAIRIN team believes that by providing the right data, tools, and resources, we can remove the barriers that prevent people and organizations from reaching their maximum potential.
Why work for us?
- Recognized startup by the Denver business community
- 2023 Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company (#2946)
- 2023, 2022, and 2019 Built In Best Places to Work
- 2021 EDTECH Breakthrough Award
- 2021, 2019, and 2018 Outside 50 Best Places to Work
- 2019 Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work (#2 in Tech)
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards)
- 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW)
- 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- We have a cool, dog-friendly office in the RiNo District of Denver, with a fun team and lots of amenities!
- Competitive salary (Range $150K-$225K base plus commission, depending upon experience), professional development budget, and stock options
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family premium covered by employer, as well as 401K benefits
- Flexible work hours, location, and unlimited PTO
You are entrepreneurial, connected, self-motivated, deal- & tech- savvy, collaborative, persistent, adaptable, a continuous learner, and an exceptional communicator. You have a track record of driving revenue growth, and a strong network in state and local governments and non traditional post-secondary institutions. You have deep expertise in the challenges, opportunities, and products in the workforce development and education market, and are able to speak with senior government leaders (e.g., Secretaries of Labor and Education) as a peer. You are skilled at using and growing your network to reach decision-makers. You have extraordinary process leadership skills, and have proven you can manage complex procurement processes and sets of stakeholders to close deals. You identify opportunities and risks, and lead the right team to drive and mitigate them. You actively seek out and learn from developmental feedback.
About the job
We launched our My Journey product in 2019, and it is finding product-market fit with state departments of labor and education, workforce development organizations, and non-traditional post-secondary institutions. Our decision-makers are very senior public servants and business leaders. Our sales team and process must impress them and be worthy of their time.
Currently, our CEO and COO handle all major account sales activities. You will report to our CEO, and take full ownership of our major account sales efforts, re-shaping our go-to-market strategy and processes. You will build our market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships. You will run our major account sales from networking and market development, to responding to RFPs and closing deals, bringing in other team members (such as our CEO, COO, Directors of Product and Customer Success) as needed.
Our inside sales person and RFP and Proposal Manager will report to you. As your success increases our budget, you will have the opportunity to add to your team.
Follow this link to take the PAIRIN survey and upload your resume: http://app.pairin.com/apply/BBAF4E1BKo
Please complete the second half of the survey, so we will know how to best invest in your personal and professional development.