Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, and check out this video to see what it’s like to work here.
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Bonusly is looking for a seasoned, technically adept, SaaS sales leader who is ready to take total responsibility of scaling the sales operation for a VC-backed, rapidly growing startup. The VP Sales will inherit a ~30 person sales team and continue to scale it up rapidly. Bonusly is headquartered in Boulder, CO but this role is Remote – you can work from anywhere in the United States.
As the leader of our rapidly-growing sales org, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape our processes and make a big impact on the success of the company.
At Bonusly, you’ll…
- Scale and lead the Sales organization
- Build out sales process and strategy for multiple market segments (SMB, Midmarket, Enterprise)
- Create repeatable processes that reliably deliver results and robust systems that can scale with the organization
- Grow and develop multiple front-line and support teams (SDR, AEs across multiple segments, Sales Enablement, Sales Operations)
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to improve and iterate messaging and collateral for the sales team
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success to ensure a seamless hand-off and successful long-term relationship with customers
- Provide feedback to Product to improve customer experience and monetization
💚You’re a great fit if you…
- Have 4+ years as a senior (Director/VP+) leader at a B2B SaaS company that has grown at >80% YoY from $10MM to $50MM ARR and beyond
- Have sold to diverse market segments (at least two of SMB, Midmarket, Enterprise)
- Have a strong track record of building sales teams, processes, and systems that reliably and predictably deliver results
- Are analytical and data-driven. You dig into the data to answer questions and gain deeper understanding
- Have unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
💯You should apply if you...
- Enjoy the challenge and opportunity of scaling a sales org
- Practice servant leadership and enjoy hiring and developing talented people
- Thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Seek opportunities to improve and grow, always learning to do things better
- Lead and grow a dynamic sales organization as Bonusly progresses through the scale-up chapter of its journey
- Collaborate with a growing and diverse team of smart & passionate colleagues
- Be empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company
- OTE: $350,000 - $500,000
- Equity: 0.5%-1.25%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
Bonusly prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of all our team members regardless of vaccination status. The CDC believes getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the single most effective thing we can do to protect our team members, their families, and their communities. Currently, in order to attend any company/team events in person we require all attendees to be vaccinated (unless state laws say otherwise).
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please let your recruiter know if we reach out for an initial phone screen.