Vice President, Property Acquisition (Sales and Onboarding) at Evolve Vacation Rental
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a next-generation vacation rental management company that provides homeowners with maximum rental income and unrivaled flexibility for a fee of 10% per booking − the lowest cost in the industry. Evolve currently services more than 10,000 vacation rental properties in over 500 markets across North America.
The company has raised over $100M in investment capital from world-class investors like T. Rowe Price, Allen & Company, and Annox Capital to accelerate market leadership in the managed services sector of the vacation rental industry.
Evolve is seeking an experienced and analytically driven sales leader who will be responsible for unlocking the potential of our rapidly growing sales and onboarding teams. Our new Vice President, Property Acquisition will embrace our mission of making vacation rental easy for everyone, and live up to the amazing culture and values that make Evolve truly special.
The Vice President of Property Acquisition will lead our sales and onboarding functions and be accountable for the growth and development of the teams, hitting and exceeding acquisition goals, and ensuring an efficient, high-quality customer onboarding experience. Strong business acumen and a bias toward data-driven decisions are essential. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record building, leading and inspiring a large sales organization through a period of high growth. This individual is ultimately motivated by achieving results through others.
- Grow the company’s property portfolio by capitalizing on Evolve’s marketing/lead-generation efforts through sales and activation funnel optimization
- Align sales and onboarding people and processes in order to maximize the value we deliver to our owners
- Strategically partner with Marketing, Product, and Operations teams to ensure alignment of priorities in order to achieve quarterly and annual results
- Leverage analytics to develop strategy, determine needs, and create actionable insights around key issues like customer qualification, customer development, and overall company value-creation
- Use data-based analysis to determine opportunity areas and quickly implement the right tools, structure, resources, and/or process improvements
- Work closely with Evolve leadership to help develop strategy, goals, and budget
- Recruit, coach, mentor, and lead the Sales and Onboarding teams
- Foster a culture of achievement by challenging and inspiring leaders to surpass expectations through coaching and development of their team members
- Develop data-based metrics to assess and drive individual and team performance, ultimately informing compensation plans
- Create and manage the hiring plan to create a best-in-class team in alignment with company goals and budget
- 10+ years of management experience including 5+ years of Director or Vice President-level sales leadership experience
- Experience building and running high performing sales organizations of at least 100 team members during high growth
- Proven ability to scale teams and processes quickly
- Diversified inbound sales background that stretches across different customer profiles (B2B, B2SMB, B2C)
- High-energy, results-driven, proactive leadership style
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presenting to large groups
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
- Aptitude to quickly pivot strategy, people and processes to align with the changing needs of the company
- Strong foundation in business fundamentals and the way that sales and onboarding functions within them
- Ability to prioritize and work independently to accomplish several goals concurrently
- Four-year college degree preferred
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.