Vice President of Enterprise Sales at SambaSafety
What we do:
Recognized as one the Top 100 Tech Companies by Builtin.com and over 4.4-star review on Glassdoor, SambaSafety® is the pioneer of driver risk management software in North America. Trusted by over 2 million subscribed drivers; thousands of businesses look to Sambasafety to provide the most powerful, advanced, intuitive, and impactful risk solution platform on the market. SambaSafety is growing at an incredible rate with high employee engagement. It’s an exciting time to be at Samba. Now is the right time to join our high performing culture. We hope to see you here!
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with SambaSafety’s executive team, VP of Sales, and Enterprise Sales Team to accelerate the expansion of SambaSafety’s business in the enterprise space.
- Function as both a “player” and a “coach”, spending time both operating to close clients on the front lines and guiding the team’s development.
- Optimize and evolve all of the team’s inbound and outbound sales processes through data-driven, results-oriented evaluation, and experimentation.
- Develop account prioritization criteria and work with members of the Enterprise Sales Team to prioritize their target client portfolios.
- Regularly meet with members of the Enterprise Sales Team to review activity, guide further direction, evaluate performance, and develop coaching plans.
- Define geographic focuses or vertically assigned industries for members of your Enterprise Sales Team, and work with them to develop strategic enterprise sales playbooks tailored to each client segment.
- Develop and execute a plan for scaling the team structure and goals, as well as the interviewing standards and hiring plans needed to achieve these goals.
- Build, maintain, and grow C-level relationships with multiple executives from clients in your team’s portfolio.
- Set aggressive sales goals for your team and take full ownership over leading the team to meet those goals.
- Strengthen current client relationships to increase client loyalty to ensure growth of the existing business as well as secure new sales opportunities
- Establish partnerships with new clients to launch new business while increasing customer book of business and gaining global market share
- Utilize sales pipeline management tools and strategies to drive results and maximize performance through calculated and established initiatives
- Establish performance metrics and utilize reporting tools to monitor the results of direct reports while providing concise forecasting and reporting
- Collaborate with Senior leadership to recommend new product offerings and align projections with sales activities to maximize business performance, company profitability, client satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Develop annual business plans for key accounts across all global sales channels, including detailed trade marketing programs, pricing, trade promotion budgets, comprehensive annual account level plans, and forecasts
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of sales managing and directing selling SaaS products is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience winning and managing large customer accounts.
- Experience managing leads, opportunities, and tasks are essential.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects.
- The candidate must be entrepreneurial, be extremely resourceful and a self-starter who is comfortable working independently.
- Solid business judgment and excel at working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must possess strong written and presentation skills with a high attention to details.
- Strong Salesforce, MS Office, and SaaS environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and uncover opportunities and bring them to closure.
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively manage their time