Vice President, Customer Success at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As a Vice President, Customer Success, reporting to our Head of Customer Success, you will provide strategic leadership and support to CSMs and customers across various segments. This includes assisting and managing processes to provide a scaled level of support to a large segment of customers through escalations and questions around the delivery on their accounts. This position also includes support of the sales teams on renewals, upsells and expanding with existing customers. You will grow and lead a team of Customer Success Managers that succeed through collaboration, tenacity, and constant improvement. You will be a strategic leader who works closely with the Revenue team, other departments, and senior leadership to develop an operating cadence, programs and an engagement model to consistently delight our rapidly growing customer base leading to world class customer satisfaction and renewal rates.
- Build and lead a world-class customer success team
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success through cross-departmental collaboration (marketing programs, product roadmaps, financial forecasting)
- Drive Customer Success outcomes through increased renewal rates and account growth, and reduced churn
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, overall health scores, and advocacy
- Collaborate with team members to develop key metrics, including engagement, member feedback, and cost savings, to help predict and improve customer retention and expansion
- Serve as day-to-day contact for the Customer Success team, escalations, and customer accounts
What you bring:
- You have a passion for growing and supporting businesses and be a true customer advocate both internally and externally
- 10+ years of customer success experience in a B2B software technology organization (ideally with a large SMB customer base)
- 5+ years of senior management experience building and leading customer success teams
- Deep understanding of Customer Success processes and key success metrics
- Flexibility and ability to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with cross functional teams (Marketing, Product, Finance, Sales) and in a matrix environment to achieve company objectives
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Apps, Atlassian etc
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.