We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
- Lead the strategic development of the Customer Success function, addressing business requirements and goals. Select, develop, and evaluate the Customer Success Managers and Leaders to ensure the efficient operation of the function through Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Transform the Customer Success delivery model from tactical level activities to an evolved business model complimenting the overall corporate strategy with focus on customer business outcomes
- Drive customer success to continuously increase lifetime customer value by defining and optimizing the Customer Lifecycle through Customer Success Plans by mapping the customer journey, developing listening points (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.) and standardizing interventions for each point in journey. Define the segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and learn from best practices in industry
- Drive Customer Success outcomes to increase renewal rates, reduce churn, enable higher product adoption, improve customer satisfaction, and enhance overall health scores. As well as drive new business growth through greater advocacy, customer loyalty and reference-ability
- Lead Voice of the Customer initiatives including Customer Effort Score, CSAT, and Net Promoter scores
- Inspire a Customer Success mentality across the company to create a company-wide culture of Customer Success; align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients, align with Product around driving product roadmap, align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus, align with Finance around measurement and forecasting, align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives, drive company-wide definition of the ideal customer, and create a company-wide customer feedback loop
Characteristics for this role:
- Focus on the Customer -- Forms active working relationships with customers by anticipating, analyzing, and responding quickly to opportunities, needs, and problems. Is passionate about building a structure which allows us to “know our customers”, to fix those things that are not right, encourage others to do right by the customer, use our information systems to expedite our ability to assess risk and what our customer needs are to solve systemic issues.
- Knows the Business -- Speaks up and acts with up-to-date knowledge of issues relevant to the organization, and business.
- Drives for Results -- Sets standards of excellence and strives for improvement. Holds themselves and others accountable for delivering on commitments and demonstrates our Vendavo Values in their interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Walks the Talk -- Builds trust, delivers on promises, communicates directly, respects other opinions, maintains confidentiality, and treats people fairly. Demonstrates consistency between words and actions.
- Sound Judgment and Decision Making -- Makes effective decisions based on logical assumptions and adequate information; takes into consideration resources, constraints, and organizational values.
- Fosters Teamwork -- Works with others both as a leader and a team member towards shared goals related to business objectives. Encourages the open expression of ideas. Demonstrates effective team management and leadership responsibilities including goal setting, coaching, performance management, resource allocation and project delivery.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and focus the organization on team and individual goals.
- Experience with driving revenues and devising and implementing business strategies
- Ability to influence and drive change at all levels of the organization and possesses experience working cross-functionally with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work in self-directed environment with high sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills, be goal and performance oriented and be able to set priorities, establish work plans and provide specific management feedback.
- Must be a team oriented, creative problem solver.
- Bachelor's degree in Product Management, Business Administration, Sales Operations/Support, Development, Professional Services, Customer/Market insight or strategy, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in a Customer Success leadership role. Sales experience will also be considered.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years prior people management experience, able to mentor and guide less experienced workers in the work force
- At least 5 years work experience of selling, using, deploying, developing, testing, or supporting commercial excellence solutions in a variety of business settings.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time to support customer and employee needs.
- Ability to work irregular hours as needed to support various global regions. (N. America or EMEA)
- Ability to in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Ability to commute into corporate office locations as well as customer sites, as needed
- Ability to professionally present to customer and internal executives
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.