Vice President, Business Development
Greater Denver Area
Responsible for worldwide sales, marketing and business development. This position serves as a key business partner to the CEO and oversees the identification and pursuit of strategic business opportunities. The VP, is also responsible for developing the short and long-range go-to-market strategy for the company through a directly managed team of Business Development, Account Management and Marketing professionals. This position will also ensure customer success by leading the Client Services team.
This individual will have the responsibility of driving our total revenue through selling a variety of benchmark services and offerings. This includes not only executing on our new bookings strategy by vertical, but also ensuring we deliver on the total revenue forecast working closely with operations and leveraging our new and existing customer relationships.
- Create a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client management, marketing and communications.
- Develop growth strategies with the Executive team.
- Partner with business to develop appropriate team metrics and drive accountability by coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics.
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success.
- Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales, Marketing and Account Management.
- Partner with business to develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Drive a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation and learning.
- Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven results as a Business Development or Account Management leader or a similarly relevant role required.
- 2+ years track record of successfully leading multiple teams of differing priorities and their middle managers.
- Experience implementing RevOps strategies in the AdTech Industry required. Experience working in the Mobile Marketing industry strongly preferred.
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required.
- Ability to create a healthy organizational culture required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required.
- Data-driven mindset and ability to work with in-house analytics teams to measure and grow departments.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- A team player who inspires others around you, leading by example and going above and beyond for the good of the team.
- Reliable, consistent and trustworthy.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching. Starting salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Read Full Job Description