Vice President Business Development - Card Solutions at BillGO
A successful, seasoned sales and business development professional that will be strategically seeking new partnerships for BillGO’s card solutions. You are an individual contributor that also enjoys being a valued member of a team. You enjoy selling to new accounts, being innovative, and building lasting relationships with your customers. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and likes working for a smaller fintech start up that is rapidly growing in a fast-paced environment.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time bill payments and rich data to our customers via a secure platform. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We provide services to some of the largest banks and several of the power-players in the payments industry. BillGO is experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work, including sit/stand desks
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room, and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking once a month
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office with great views, fantastic brews and even nerf gun battles every now and then
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the details:
BillGO is looking for a motivated sales leader with a passion for developing lasting partnerships with financial institutions, fintechs, and vertically integrated software providers. The VP Business Development role is a unique position that needs someone experienced and skilled in selling financial technology solutions to targeted institutions and businesses. Key factors for this position are not only selling, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and a great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment while navigating complex partnerships.
- Sales and Business Development individual contributor responsible for identifying and executing key partnerships, specifically with large financial institutions and fintechs.
- Provide feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding features including identification of gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands.
- Educate prospects on BillGO’s value proposition – be an innovator!!
- Create and lead proposal presentations
- 10 years or more of proven experience with business development and innovation within the Payments industry.
- An entrepreneur at heart.
- Solution driven leadership with a track record of success in building relationships with C-level decision makers.
- Excellent presentation skill and questioning capabilities
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – comfort presenting and engaging at senior levels.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creating and leading proposal presentations
- Financial acumen and understanding of banking business models.
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Organized, detail oriented, flexible, self-starter and highly motivated.
- 30% percent travel
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
Recommended but not required:
- Experience with a business critical, cloud based, high volume software systems
- Business consulting engagement experience
- Experience working for a small fintech start up
BillGO is an Equal Opportunity Employer